Here you can find the best organic, non-toxic air mattress with no fumes, no smells, and no odors. Made by repsosnasable organic mattress brands. Comfortable and practical, easy to use.
That would feel like a real bed and made with certified organic material.
Organic RV Mattress Certifications
They practice mission-based principles designed to promote health, limit environmental impact, and support social responsibility. These two are the fundamental certifications you need to look at!
✅ GOLS Certification: The Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS) is a materials and processing standard for organic latex and finished latex foam. In addition to the use of organic raw material, this standard also concentrates on human health, safety and welfare, and the environment in the manufacturing process of organic latex products. GOLS ensures that a mattress with latex is made of 95 percent organic latex, with restrictions on the other 5 percent of the mattress’s components. Certified Organic latex mattresses may have both GOTS and GOLS labels. The best certification for a latex foam mattress.
✅ GOTS Certification: The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the world's leading processing standard for organic textiles and fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain. GOTS requires that at least 95 percent of the materials in the mattress be certified organic, and it prohibits outright the use of certain substances even for the other 5 percent, such as chemical flame retardants and polyurethane, the chief ingredient of memory foam. (This is for cotton, wool material used in the mattress)
✅ UL/GREENGUARD: a certification that less than 1% of all mattresses receive. It is a third-party certification program that tests for chemical emissions from consumer products and materials.
These mattresses are certified to meet the world's most rigorous chemical emissions standards and are UL Environment GreenGuard Gold certified against PBDE Flame Retardants, Prohibited Phthalates, Mercury, Lead & Heavy Metals, Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), 2-Methoxyethanol, Formaldehyde, Chloroform, Methylene, and 10,000 other harmful chemicals that can be found in traditional mattresses. These GreenGuard Gold-certified mattresses are tested and recertified every 90 days. GreenGuard Certificate
Greenguard requires testing of a finished mattress for specific emission limits of formaldehyde and other volatile organic compounds. The related Greenguard Gold has more stringent emission limits on the above VOCs. Formaldehyde Free Certified by UL Environment. That means the mattresses are scientifically tested for prolonged exposure in environmental chambers to meet rigorous emissions standards for chemical exposure and pollutants, such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, and phthalates.
Certified Organic RV Mattress Brands
On this page, you will find the best organic RV mattresses on the market made by approved brands!
🌿My number one certified organic mattress recommendation is Naturepedic Mattress considered the king, and pioneer in its field of safety, eco-responsibility, transparency, and quality! Not only the Naturepedic materials are factory-certified, but the entire finished product is certified as well.
Certified Organic Mattress Factories in the U.S.
There are only a few dually-certified Organic Mattress Factories in the U.S. These five manufacturers' factories
exceed the most rigorous testing and certification standards in the mattress industry. They pride themselves on being certified Organic Mattress Factories by both GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS) certifications and verified by Control Union®.
These five manufacturers' factories are Certified GOTS & GOLS
Keep checking this page for Mattress Sales, Deals, and Promotions (listed at the bottom of this page)
President's Day Sale
Veteran's Day Sale
Memorial Day Sale
Labor Day Sale
Black Friday Sale
Cyber Monday Sale
Flash Brands sales
PlushBedsis a recommended brand: one of the only five manufacturers whose factory has both GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS) certifications and is verified by Control Union®.
PlushBeds exceeds the most rigorous testing and certification standards in the mattress industry.
They offer RV mattresses that fit in all of the major recreational vehicle brands, including Winnebago, Tiffin, Country Coach, Monaco, Fleetwood, and Gulf Stream.
PlushBeds Organic Latex RV Mattress
I highly recommend PlushBeds as One of Only Five Dually-Certified Organic Mattress Factories in the U.S. They offer four different types of natural RV mattresses, all are GreenGuard Gold Certified, which means they meet rigorous testing for chemical emissions standards. My fav is:
✅ Eco Green 8" Natural Latex RV Mattress is handcrafted in the USA, with the finest quality natural latex, and reinforced with a lighter CertiPUR-US certified PlushFoam layer. It has a GOTS-certified organic cotton cover and it is also GreenGuard Gold certified for purity.
This is the most eco-friendly RV mattress version that offers support and luxury. Eco Bliss brings a bit of ecoluxury with you wherever you roam.
✅ Plush Beds Organic Latex mattresses are recommended by orthopedic specialists and chiropractors for their luxurious comfort, soothing pressure relief, and superior support.
✅ PlushBeds mattresses are tested and certified by independent laboratories to meet some of the most stringent chemical emissions requirements in the world. Plushfoam contains no fillers or toxic additives and emits no harmful gasses or odors
✅ GOTS Certified Organic Cotton cover: Breathable Comfort
Soft knitted organic cotton cover offers unrestricted airflow & moisture absorption to keep you sleeping cool & dry. Grown sustainably, without any dangerous pesticides or herbicides.
✅ Eco Fire Barrier is derived from natural plant fibers to keep you safe, secure, and healthy.
MATERIAL: 8" MobilePlush Eco Green RV Mattress offers a generous 8 inches of support made with natural latex and reinforced with a CertiPUR certified Plushfoam layer. GOTS-certified organic cotton cover
My promo code: PRETTYORGANICGIRL will save you another $100 on top of any sales!!
The Savvy Rest Organic RV Mattress
Savvy Rest allows you to make your own organic mattress!
Their organic mattresses are made with layers of Soft, Medium, or Firm natural latex foam rubber, in a wide range of custom combinations. Custom Size Mattresses: 3/4, RVs, Boats, Trucks & Lofts. The core components are layers of natural Dunlop or Talalay latex foam. The casings are made with certified organic cotton with certified organic wool.
They offer two different types of natural latex: Dunlop and Talalay.
Dunlop is denser and more supportive. (GOLS Certified)
Talalay offers softness and gentle pressure relief. (Cradle to Cradle GOLD certified)
✅ GOTS-certified organic wool
✅ GOTS-certified organic cotton
✅ Manufactured in a GOTS-certified facility
✅ Made in the United States
MATERIAL: GOAL latex, GOTS-certified Organic Cotton and wool, GOTS-certified facility.
Please use my link to shop, the code alone will not generate the referral. You can always email me to let me know if you placed an order.
Rawganique Certified Organic Cushion
🌱Rawanique organic cushions are completely chemical-free and hand-made in the USA from organic natural materials.
Perfect as a picnic, sport event in a stadium, concert, for your garden, or patio furniture, or simply as a meditation pillow.
🌱 It is very rare to find a cushion made of only 100% natural materials. Chemical-free and suitable for customers with MCS. Ethically made and sustainable organic cotton canvas
100% Organic US Cotton Casing.
Unbleached and dye-free.
GOTS Certifed Organic
Offered in a choice of the following fillings:
Organic cotton with a thin layer of organic wool, 100% Organic Cotton, Organic Cotton with Natural Rubber core and a thin layer of organic wool, Organic Cotton with Natural Rubber core, Organic Cotton Extra Firm with a thin layer of organic wool, 100% Organic Cotton Extra Firm, 100% Natural Rubber
MATERIAL: 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton, organic wool
Rawganique Organic RV Mattress
They offer many organic mattress options. Latex, latex-free, Vegan, wool-free, and all cotton.
🌱Natural rubber mattress in a strong but soft US-grown organic cotton twill cover. The latex is 100% natural and wrapped in wool for fire retardancy. Enclosed in US-grown organic cotton twill fabric. Handmade sweatshop-free in USA. Hypoallergenic. Their organic mattress meets federal fire retardancy regulations by virtue of a thin layer of pure raw wool around the 6" natural rubber inside. No doctor's prescription is needed.
Rawganique has been offering toxin-free, hypoallergenic organic mattresses that are hand-crafted in the USA from the finest raw organic materials since 1997.
🌱Hypo-allergenic. Essential especially for people who suffer from allergies and chemical sensitivities and especially great for children and the elderly who need protective covers for the mattress. Zippered for easy removal (safety metal YKK zippers). Machine washable. Made sweatshop-free from US-grown organic cotton. Sweatshop-free.
MATERIAL: 100% organic cotton knit with a thin layer of non-GMO bio-based TPU