toxic list

Natural brands that I don't recommend:

I don't  recommend 

BRAND   since it has the preservative I avoid.

Benzyl Alcohol, a synthetic ingredient used as solvent and preservative; has been associated with contact allergy, Known human any toxicant or allergen, Human [[system]] toxicant or allergen - strong evidence, Associated with immunotoxicity or allergies, Classified as toxic or harmful, Dangerous for the environment.

According to

Natural brands that I don't recommend:

I don't  recommend 

BRAND   with Decyl Glucoside: (Coconut & Palm Kernel Derived)

Titanium Dioxide: Classified as expected to be toxic or harmful

ParfumKnown human immune system toxicant or allergen. Causes skin allergies in children. Causes respiratory irritation in people, exacerbates asthma. Has high acute toxicity to aquatic life.

Fragrance: Known human immune system toxicant or allergen, causes allergic contact dermatitis, causes skin allergies in children, exacerbates asthma, has high acute toxicity to aquatic life.

Natural brands that I don't recommend:

I don't  recommend 

BRAND   with phytic acid

Endocrine disruption (low), Non-reproductive organ system toxicity (moderate), and Irritation (skin, eyes, or lungs) (low). This substance causes severe skin burns and eye damage, is harmful if swallowed, and causes serious eye damage.

Sodium Phytate: CLP notification as causes serious eye irritation. Carcinogen.


Methylisothiazolinone: synthetic preservative, The US EPA reports the LC50 value is very toxic to aquatic life.

Benzisothiazolinone: synthetic preservative, toxic,  is not anaerobically degradable. and skin sensitizer.

Sodium benzoate: preservative (Bio-accumulative and cancer-causing food preservative)

​Sodium benzoate: benzoic acid, vitamin C mix can cause cancer. Capable of causing contact urticaria

 Potassium Sorbate.: preservative,  Human skin toxicant or allergen - strong evidence.

Causes serious eye irritation

Phenoxyethanolpreservative used in cosmetics and personal care products.

Can have adverse effects on the central and peripheral nervous systems, linked to allergic contact uritica and dermatitis. Classified as toxic or harmful. Made by the reaction of corrosive phenol with carcinogen ethylene oxide.

Exposure to phenoxyethanol has been linked to reactions ranging from eczema[2] to severe, life-threatening allergic reactions.[3] Infant oral exposure to phenoxyethanol can acutely affect nervous system function.[4]<